Can see some folks have been waiting for this. Thanks for your patience.
RF President Vladimir Putin signed out his Constitution Day promotion list on December 12.
For the MOD, it included two three-star, five two-star, and 22 one-star promotions (19 general-majors and three rear-admirals).
For Putin’s Natsgvardiya, it was skimpy. Its top ranks must be full. Only two two-stars and five one-stars.
On the MOD list, GOMU Chief Burdinskiy and Eastern MD COS / FDC Kuralenko made general-colonel.
New general-lieutenants included:
- Commander, 35th CAA, Eastern MD
- Deputy Commander, Central MD
- Deputy Commander for Material-Technical Support, Central MD
- Director, MOD’s Transportation Support Department (a fast promote — 2 years)
- A deputy chief of a u/i directorate, Main Operations Directorate, Genshtab
New general-majors and rear-admirals included:
- Commander, 98th Airborne Division
- Commanders of two RVSN missile divisions
- Commander, 9th Missile Defense Division
- Commander, 102nd Military Base (Armenia)
- Chief of Staff, Submarine Forces, Northern Fleet
- Deputy Commander, Submarine Forces, Northern Fleet
- Chief of Air Defense Troops and Aviation, Central MD
- Chief of Personnel, Southern MD
- Chief of Combat Training, Airborne Troops
- Chief of RKhBZ Troops, Eastern MD
- Chief of Communications, Central MD
- Chief, State Secrets Protection Service, Ground Troops
- Chief, 333rd Combat Training Center, Western MD
- Chief, Military Education Department, MOD
- Chief, Chelyabinsk Branch, Air Forces Academy
Six new one-stars couldn’t be identified in a post right now.
The updated spreadsheet with more detail is available here.